Aetna IT is committed to keeping our members at the heart of everything we do. Our top-talent workforce delivers leading-edge technology, drives innovation, turns vision into action and challenges the art of the possible. We provide best-in-class services to our members by delivering groundbreaking healthcare tools, enabling consumer-friendly interactions and protecting data security. Your mission will be to deliver innovating technology solutions including: Hybrid cloud infrastructure, artificial intelligence/machine learning capabilities and infrastructure as code.
Aetna, a CVS Health Company, is a company with a world-class IT team and we will be counting on you to carry on our success as the preferred provider of infrastructure services for our business partners.
What makes a successful Information Technologist?
Here are the traits we are looking for:
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Listener
- Results Driven
- Team Player
- Technologically savvy
- Relationship expertise
- Business Savvy
Production Support Manager/Data Warehouse Manager - 64352BRPrimary Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Additional Locations: GA-Alpharetta, NY-New York Apply
64352Fundamental Components: - Under the direction of experienced Application Support Manager: Supervises, directs, instructs and performs periodic quality reviews.
- Conducts regular performance reviews and provide coaching sessions to develop a high performing team.
- Leads the team to perform analysis to assess root cause of customer issues for reported system defects and control deficiencies found from system audits. This includes the reproducibility of the problem and managing the process for bringing the issues to closure.
- Leads the team with the conducting of interviews, fact-finding, and independent research to design creative, IT solutions for business problems
- Gathers and reports the business impact analysis of system defects, control/audit deficiencies and outages.
- Oversees the development and communication of short term workaround procedures to address system defects.
- Contributes to the communication process to impacted customers and internal management personnel.
- Supervises the generation of Problem/Service Request documentation and assists in prioritization process to determine how IT resources will be utilized in fixing system defects or implementing small enhancements.
- Responsible for the teams translation of business needs into Business Requirements within specified time frames Ensures that data quality issues are recognized, tracked, and addressed.
- Oversees the development of Product Overviews, FAQs, Tool Glossaries, system training material, and system user documentation to support implementation activities.
- Supervise the business area operations that set-up/modify/maintain system operating parameters by designing and configuring business rule table entries, and/or macros/automated scripts.
- Ensures the day to day support of these items so that they work properly (including the application of appropriate QA procedures) and to quickly fix any identified defects.
- Completes activities on time and within budget, and proactively identifies and communicates issues that may jeopardize delivery dates or budget to the Application Support Manager.
- Manages multifunctional team of analysts to provide end to end production support.
- Oversees team to bring to conclusion end to end problem resolution. Identifies trends in customer contact issues, determine business impact and present recommendations for change or improvement.
- Has in depth knowledge of Aetna systems and their interfaces.
- Effectively manages multiple priorities.
- Contributes to the organization's Business Plan and KPM's/SLA's.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested. Background Experience: 4+ years work experience that reflects a proven track record or proficiency in the competencies noted.
Bachelor's degree desired in related field
Health Insurers, IBM Partner on Blockchain Project
A group of health insurers is partnering with IBM Corp. to use blockchain technology to improve how industry stakeholders exchange health information and ultimately create a better patient experience.
Click for more
Fortune Names CVS Health the No. 35 Most Admired Company
WOONSOCKET, R.I., Jan. 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- CVS Health (NYSE: CVS), the nation's largest pharmacy innovation company, today was recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the World's Most Admired Companies. CVS Health was honored as No. 39 on the corporate rankings, up six spots from the previous year and marking the fourth consecutive year on the Global Top 50 list.
Click for more
Modern Healthcare names Karen Lynch Top 25 Women Leaders
Aetna, a CVS Health Company’s Workplace Diversity
Aetna, a CVS Health Company
Larry Merlo at Forbes Health Care Summit Discusses combination of CVS and Aetna and Placing Consumers at the Center of Their Care.
Larry Merlo – A New Day in Health Care press release
Sign up for Job Alerts
Explore This Area
Check out where you could be working if you apply.View Map
- Data Scientist Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Senior Director, Digital Product Management / Marketing Technology Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Hadoop Engineer Dallas, Texas, Hartford, Connecticut
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna, a CVS Health Company.