So what makes us different?
Aetna’s internship experience is known as the Summer Associate Program and is a nationally recognized experience, it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
Our program has been recognized for 4 consecutive years as a result of VAULT’s Top Internship Survey.
- The 50 Best Internships (2016, 2017)
- Best Healthcare Internships (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Best Financial Services Internships (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Best Internships for Quality of Life (2017)
Our Summer Associates get valuable work experience and participate in:
- A cross-functional project that provides solutions to real business issues at Aetna
- Community service initiatives
- A guided mentoring program
- Networking events
- Discussions with senior leaders
And our Summer Associates have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with Aetna! Approximately 80% of our interns received job offers (2016, 2017, 2018). 1
1Aetna University Relations internal reporting (September 2018).Search for internships
Join our Talent Community
At Aetna, we are pioneering a total approach to health and wellness and we need talented candidates like you to join our team. Become a member of our talent community to be the first to know about career initiatives that match your skills and interests as they become available, in addition to details on upcoming events, networking opportunities, and news about Aetna.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.