So what makes us different?
Aetna’s internship experience is known as the Summer Associate Program and is a nationally recognized experience, it is also a great way to gain confidence, sharpen your skills, and make a difference.
Our program has been recognized for 3 consecutive years as a result of VAULT’s Top Internship Survey.
- The 50 Best Internships (2016, 2017)
- Best Healthcare Internships (2017, 2018)
- Best Financial Services Internships (2017, 2018)
- Best Internships for Quality of Life (2017)
Our Summer Associates get valuable work experience and participate in:
- A cross-functional project that provides solutions to real business issues at Aetna
- Community service initiatives
- A guided mentoring program
- Networking events
- Discussions with senior leaders
And our Summer Associates have an increased likelihood to receive an offer for a future role with Aetna! Approximately 80% of our interns received job offers (2016, 2017, 2018). 1
1Aetna University Relations internal reporting (September 2017).Search for internships
Join our Talent Community
Sign up and tell us about yourself and your skills. We'll let you know what job opportunities that might interest you.Sign Up
Join Our Talent Community
Sign up to receive information about job openings that are tailored to your skills and interests. Plus, get the latest career news from Aetna.